Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sadhvi ILeana's costly cheap wear!!

Today when I was coming from my devotee's place to an ashram, I saw a hoarding of Sadhvi Ileana endorsing her mom's designer wear store. I was baffled.Ileana is starting a designer store for her mother.From when did Sadhvi Ileana's mother become designer?? I always wondered how these heroine's mothers become designers only after their daughters become popular.Anyway, ILeana has a good reputation for picking up street wear from Goa and billing them up to lakhs of rupees with the producers. Bad drama no?? Now her mother Samaira is all set to 'design' clothes.She is now all set to make Goan street wear sellers richer. Drama Drama!!

In the interest of my devotees, stay away from D'Cruz family.They will go on a Cruz with your money.If you have so much money to splurge, rather go on a holiday to Goa and buy the same wear on those streets for a cheaper prize.Makes sense no?

Let us see how D'Cruzers' business will do!! Antha Varaku Maa Drama Meeke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment