Sunday, January 9, 2011

NTR hates FANS!!

Junior NTRananda is one of my favourite actors.Though I am a swami and I renounced everything, I go and watch his films for material pleasure now and then.He is one of the few heroes in Telugu cinema, who can act.But through my disciples, I got to know something shocking.

NTRananda is a nightmare to his producers.I believe he is very moody and cancels the shoot if he is not in a good mood which leaves the poor producer a loss of lakhs of rupees.You know what is worse, NTRananda takes himself too seriously.Whenever he has a simple temple shot, he wants to go to Tamilnadu or Karnataka for shooting in temples there as he has 'fans' problem in Andhra.

Sad no?He needs fans for supporting his movies and watch them but doesn't want them when he is shooting.

This isn't appropriate attitude Tarakananda. Your grandfather said, FANS ARE GODS.You want to go away from gods. You will end up with demonised destiny.Don't think you are a superstar.The day you think so, you are no more one.

May GODS bless you and you Respect them.

Antha Varaku Maa Drama Meeke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment